Sorry again for the lack of goings on.
Wage slavery is a real buzzkill.
... While I have a moment though I would like to say that this is a thing that is happening. I usually forget to post shows on here and possibly if I made the effort to remember then this blog may be a little more animated.
On August the 30th DIY music will destroy part of town. R30 gets you a front row seat to the carnage!
Beautiful music provided by:
- Brafcharge (Braf-Beat)
- Galactic Fish (ukulele Folk Punk)
- SDO (Atheist Stoner Jive with added flanger banjo)
- Afgepis (Street Punk)
- TCIYF (Boner Punk from Soweto)
- Monday Morning Justice (Folk-Punk from Middelburg Mpumalanga)
- Cami scoundel (Folk Punk Blues vibes)
- All These Wasted Nuts (Folk-Punk)
- Slippery When Wet (Acoustic/Electric Melodic Punk)
- Forever Unbound (Hardcore)
Tarry and Billykiller will be doing DJ vibes.
@ Curiocity Backpackers
302 Fox Street